With over 30 years of experience, our firm has a full understanding of the challenges and risks that Govenmental and Non-profit entities face as specialized organizations.
We are committed to helping each of our clients succeed. For this reason, Baldwin advisors attend specialized classes and conferences to keep up-to-date with the latest audit, accounting and tax requirements. Our firm is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Government Audit Quality Center and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
We are aware of hte unique financial reporting and tax requirements of Government and Non-profit organizations. Our client commitment is to build a long-standing relationship for generating ideas to strengthen your business.
Our services include:
- Audited Financial Statements
- A-133 (Single Audit) and Compliance Audits
- Financial Statement (MD&A) Consulting
- Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Tax-Exempt Status Consulting
- 990 Tax Preparation
- Medicare Cost Reports
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
For information about the governmental services we provide, e-mail Tiffany Sokolowski.